Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Week Nine Catch-up

Week 9

Roy and I went on vacation for most of this week, to Bethel, NY (home of the 1969 Woodstock festival) and Bethlehem, PA (home of a current progressive rock music festival NEARfest). I didn't do much cooking.


American Grassfed Beef - Ground
Double Star Cauliflower
Claverach Sunflower Shoots
Lee Farm Yellow Squash
Yellow Dog Lettuce
Yellow Dog Fennel
Berger Bluff Carrots
Ozark Mountain Orchard Blueberries
Ropp Green Onion Cheddar
River Hills Poultry Alliance Eggs
San Luis Tortilla Chips
Gringo's Salsa

Cauliflower


Carrots - I didn't get to use these during Week 9, but they kept very well. They're all used up now. I didn't have as much luck with the squash. When I got back from my trip, some of them were still usable, but not all.


Roy has really been enjoying the blueberries. I'm not a berry-fan, so he's had all of them.


This is cheddar cheese with little bits of green onion in it.


I made a cauliflower dish with cheese and breadcrumbs. It didn't turn out all that great. I labeled it crumbly (or crummy) cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment